Crossword clues for noyes
- "The Highwayman" penner
- "The Barrel-Organ" poet
- Author of "The Last Voyage"
- "The Loom of Years" poet
- Oneida Community founder
- "Drake" is his epic poem
- He wrote "The Barrel Organ"
- Appropriately, he wrote "The Barrel-Organ"
- Poet who sounds unmusical
- He wrote "The Highwayman"
- Poet who wrote "The Highwayman"
- "The Highwayman" poet
- Poet Alfred
- Poet with a seemingly self-contradictory name
- "The Highwayman" poet Alfred
- Poet best known for "The Highwayman"
- Alfred who wrote "The Highwayman"
- English poet (1880-1958)
- "Drake" poet
- He wrote "The Winepress"
- He wrote "The Loom of Years"
- Author of "The Torch Bearers"
Noyes is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Albertina Noyes (born 1949), American figure skater
- Alfred Noyes (1880–1958), English poet
- Arthur Amos Noyes (1866–1936), American chemist
- Beppie Noyes (1919–2007), American author and illustrator
- Blanche Noyes (1900–1981), American pioneering female aviator
- Crosby Stuart Noyes (1825–1908), American newspaper publisher
- Edward Noyes (c. 1858–1920) co-founder of Australian engineering company Noyes Brothers
- Edward Follansbee Noyes (1832–1890), Republican politician from Ohio
- Eliot Noyes (1910–1977), American architect and designer
- Florence Fleming Noyes (1871–1928), American classical dancer
- Frances Noyes Hart (1890–1943), American writer
- Frederick Bogue Noyes (1872–1961), American dentist
- Fred W. Noyes Jr. (1905–1987), American artist and entrepreneur, founded The Noyes Museum of Art
- George Lorenzo Noyes (1863–1945), American artist and mineralogist
- Haskell Noyes (1886–1948), American conservationist
- Henry Noyes (c. 1860–1922) co-founder of Australian engineering company Noyes Brothers
- Henry Halsey Noyes (1910–2005), American writer
- Henry Sanborn Noyes (1822–1870), president of Northwestern University
- Jansen Noyes, Jr. (1918–2004), American investment banker
- John Noyes (1764–1841), Vermont politician
- John Humphrey Noyes (1811–1886), founder of the Oneida Community in the US
- Joseph C. Noyes (1798–1868), United States Representative from Maine
- Newbold Noyes, Jr. (1918–1997), American publisher
- Nicholas Noyes, colonial minister during the time of the Salem witch trials of 1692
- Paul Noyes, American football coach in the 1893 season
- Peter Noyes, former Vice-Chancellor of University of Wales, Newport
- Peter Noyes (Andover), English MP for Andover
- William A. Noyes (1857–1941), American analytical and organic chemist
- William Curtis Noyes (1805–1864), American jurist
- Walter Chadwick Noyes (1865–1926), American judge
Noyes is a surname.
Noyes may also refer to: