Nowaki may refer to:
- Nowaki, Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Nowaki, Opole Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Nowaki, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Nowaki (novel), a short Japanese novel by Natsume Sōseki (1867-1916)
- Japanese destroyer Nowaki
Nowaki (野分 Nowaki) is a short Japanese novel by Natsume Sōseki (1867–1916). Written in 1907, the novel was published in the magazine Hototogisu in January. The year 1907 was a turning point in the author’s life when he left his Tokyo University teaching position to write full-time for the daily Asahi Shimbun. He also serialized the novel Gubijinsō the same year.