Crossword clues for nov
- All Saints' Day mo.
- Election mo.
- National Adoption Mo.
- National Novel Writing Mo.
- Mo. with All Saints' Day
- Election Day mo.
- Halloween follower: Abbr.
- Thanksgiving's mo.
- The month following October and preceding December
- Penultimate mo.
- A 30-day mo.
- Fall mo.
- Decalogue adverb
- Scorpio-Sagittarius mo.
- Ballot time: Abbr.
- Month: Abbr.
- Oct. chaser
- Mo. of many a Scorpio
- Mo. for a Scorpio, mostly
- Important mo.
- A Christmas-shopping mo.
- New: Comb. form
- Veterans Day mo.
- Calendar abbr.
- Guy Fawkes Day mo.
- When Guy Fawkes Day is celebrated: Abbr.
- Armistice mo.
- Universal Human Rights Month: Abbr.
- Natl. Diabetes Awareness Month
- Martinmas's mo.
- Remembrance Day mo.
- Election time: Abbr.
- Oct. follower
- All Souls' Day mo.
- Natl. Novel Writing mo.
- Mo. containing Guy Fawkes Day
- Mo. with topaz as its birthstone
- Natl. Adoption Awareness Month
- Peanut Butter Lovers Mo.
- Natl. Adoption Mo.
- Thanksgiving time: Abbr.
- Follower of Oct.
- Topaz mo.
NOV, or News Overview, is a widely deployed indexing method for Usenet articles, also found in some Internet email implementations. Written in 1992 by Geoff Collyer, NOV replaced a variety of incompatible indexing schemes used in different client programs, each typically requiring custom modifications to each news server before they could be used. In modern NNTP implementations, NOV is exposed as the [[XOVER]] and related commands.
Nov or NOV may refer to:
- November, the 11th month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian calendars
- Nav, Asalem (also , Nov or Nāv), a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Nov, Golan Heights, an Israeli moshav (a cooperative agricultural community) on the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights
- Nov district, former name of Spitamen District, Sughd Province, Tajikistan
- Nau, Tajikistan (also Nov), a town in Sughd Province of Tajikistan
- Nob, Israel (also Nov), a biblical location near Jerusalem
- Albano Machado Airport (IATA airport code NOV), an airport in Huambo, Angola
- Nation of Violence, the nickname of professional wrestler Samoa Joe
- National Oilwell Varco (NYSE ticker symbol NOV), an oil rig manufacturer
- NC Vouliagmeni , a Greek aquatic sports club
- NOV (gene), "nephroblastoma overexpressed", a gene coding for signaling proteins
- Novial (ISO 639-3 code nov), a constructed international auxiliary language
- People's Liberation Army of Macedonia (), a Communist resistance army during World War II
NOV (nephroblastoma overexpressed) also known as CCN3 is a matricellular protein that in humans is encoded by the NOV gene.
Usage examples of "nov".
Commanding the vast invasion force was none other than Field Marshal Rodef nov Vobok, with fat Admiral Hoth Orgoth—recently humbled during the Battle of Avalon—in charge of space operations.
In fact, Field Marshal Rodef nov Vobok was known as "The Hunter" because of the bear skins he had taken as an OverProvost in the previous war.
Aside from a brief, personal recap of nov Vobok's demise, this latest submission contained little new data.
Our sources tell us tha' nov Vobok's death is almost wholly responsible for Triannic's decision to hold up the war an' bring in reinforcements.