Northeye Village is an abandoned medieval village known as Hooe Level on the Pevensey Levels, west of Bexhill-on-Sea. The village is mentioned as a dependent limb of the Cinque Port of Hastings in a charter of 1229. It is thought to have been deserted around 1400 CE. The village consisted of house and a flint built chapel, The Chapel of St James.
Before the Pevensey Marshes were silted up and reclaimed, Northeye was an island in an inlet that reached inland to Hailsham.