Crossword clues for noonan
Housing Units (2000): 116
Land area (2000): 0.273229 sq. miles (0.707660 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.010104 sq. miles (0.026169 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 0.283333 sq. miles (0.733829 sq. km)
FIPS code: 57220
Located within: North Dakota (ND), FIPS 38
Location: 48.888466 N, 103.009404 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 58765
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Noonan ( and ) is an Irish surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Bill Noonan, 1960s New Zealand rugby league international
- Brian Noonan (born 1965), retired National Hockey League player
- Buddy Noonan (born 1937), American cinematographer, actor, and entertainer
- Carol Noonan, folksinger
- Christine Noonan (1945-2003), British actress
- Desmond Noonan (1951-2005) and Dominic Noonan (born 1966), former Manchester mobsters
Edward Noonan (disambiguation), various people
- Edward A. Noonan (1852–1927), mayor of St Louis, USA
- Edward C. Noonan (born 1948), American politician
- Edward Thomas Noonan (1861–1923), American politician from Illinois
- Edward Noonan (architect) (born 1930), Chicago architect and developer
- Frederick Noonan (1893-missing 1937, declared dead 1938), aviator who accompanied Amelia Earhart on her ill-fated last flight
- Jacqueline Noonan (born 1921), American pediatric cardiologist
- John Noonan, Jr. (born 1926), American judge
- Katie Noonan (born 1977), Australian singer and songwriter
Michael Noonan (disambiguation)
- Michael Noonan (born 1943), Irish politician
- Michael J. Noonan (Fianna Fáil) (born 1935), Irish former politician and Minister for Defence
Nick Noonan (disambiguation)
- Nick Noonan, member of musical duo Karmin
- Nick Noonan, baseball player in minor leagues with San Francisco Giants minor league
- Pat Noonan (born 1980), American soccer (football) player
- Peggy Noonan (born 1950), author and primary speech writer for Ronald Reagan
- Robert Noonan, writer under the pseudonym Robert Tressell
- Sinéad Noonan (born 1987), Irish model, actress and Miss Ireland 2008
Thomas Noonan (disambiguation), various people
- Tommy Noonan (1921–1968), American television and film actor
- Thomas S. Noonan (1938–2001), American historian, anthropologist and Slavicist
- Thomas P. Noonan, Jr. (1943–1969), American Marine lance corporal
- Tom Noonan (born 1951), American film, television and theater actor-writer
- Thomas Noonan (musician) (born 1974), American drummer
- Wade Noonan (born 1971), Australian politician
Usage examples of "noonan".
He's got a loan shop down on Parker Street, does a lot of bail bond business, handles most of the burg's hot stuff, so they tell me, and is pretty thick with Noonan, the chief of police.
Not a wizened techno-nerd, Noonan had played defensive back at Stanford before joining the FBI, and took weapons training with the team just to fit in.
For this ride, Clark had a driver, but he had the same problem with traffic that Noonan was having, and adopted the same solution, speeding down the hard shoulder with his horn blowing and lights blinking.
It happened that Pat Noonan offered Ellsworth a bag of jelly beans in exchange for a surreptitious peek at his test paper.
The characterizations are plummy, the dialogue sharp, and even the ghosts play second fiddle to Mike Noonan and his genuinely anguished midlife crisis.
Tim Noonan was sitting in the right-side forward corner of the cargo area, playing with his computer, with David Peled at his side.
Just then, they saw Noonan jump down from the Volvo truck and swap out magazines on his pistol.
His concluding sentence also announced the fact that Noonan wanted to be a full member of Team-2, not just their technoweenie, Ding thought.
Ruiz told me Noonan had some vague plans to mount an investigation into the Southside rackets--dope, the Darktown slot and vending machines.