Crossword clues for nol
- Cambodian leader Lon --
- Superdome city's Amtrak code
- Sihanouk adversary
- Pros. preceder
- Palindromic ex-Cambodian leader Lon ___
- Old Cambodian leader Lon --
- Lon ___, former Cambodian premier
- Lon _____
- Lon ____ (Cambodian leader)
- Lon ____ ( Former Cambodian PM )
- Lon ___ (palindromic Cambodian leader)
- Lon __ of Cambodia
- Leader of a military coup against Prince Sihanouk
- Former Cambodian premier Lon ___
- Dictator Lon --
- Dictator Lon
- Cambodian politician
- Cambodian leader Lon ____
- Cambodian leader
- Big Easy's Amtrak code
- Amtrak code in the Big Easy
- 1970s Cambodian leader Lon ___
- 1970s Cambodian leader Lon
- ___-pros (legal move)
- ___-pros (legal discontinuation)
- ____ pros
- ____ -pros: law
- ____ -pros
- ___ pros: law
- ___ pros (notice that prosecution in ended): Latin abbr
- ___ pros
- Cambodia's Lon _____
- Lon _____ of Cambodia
- Cambodia's Lon___
- Name in Cambodian history
- Lon ___ of Cambodia
- Dictator Lon ___
- ___ pros. (court record abbr.)
- ___-pros (legal plea)
- ___ pros. (lawsuit abbr.)
- Word with pros
- ___ pros. (ct.-records entry)
- Palindromic Cambodian Lon ___
- Lon's follower
- ___-pros (discontinue legally)
- ___-pros (court entry)
- ___-pros (drop a suit)
- Lon ___, Asian leader
- ___-pros (abandon a suit)
- Lon of Cambodia
- Mardi Gras city's Amtrak code
- Exiled Cambodian Lon ___
- Cambodia's Lon --
- Lon ___ (palindromic coup leader)
- Khmer Rouge foe Lon
- '70s Cambodian leader
- Lon ___ (former Cambodian leader)
- Lon ___ (Cambodian political leader)
- Lon _____ (Cambodian President)
- Khmer Republic leader
- Former Cambodian dictator Lon ___
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Nol may refer to:Surname
- Lon Nol (1913 – 1985), Cambodian politician and general who served as Prime Minister of Cambodia
- Koen van Nol (born 1974), Dutch judo practitioner
- Nol Havens (born 1959), lead singer of band The Art Company
- Nol Maassen (1922 – 2009), Dutch politician
- Nol de Ruiter (born 1940), Dutch football coach and former player
- Nol, Sweden
- Nol Card, a smart card for public transport in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Usage examples of "nol".
I can and frequently do save the man who THE SAD LITTLE SONG All sleeps at sentry post, or the deserter, but the man who tries to murder women and children, the derailer of trains, the pirate, the robber with intent to kill who when caught tries to excuse himself because he says he is a gentleman, whatever that means, nol Nor do I intend to permit Jefferson Davis to give his bastard government a name and place in society, by this method.
His name was Nol Pol, and he had turned himself over to the Cambodian army only a week before.
Cambodian Nol Pol had been deftly brought into the discussion, and was treated by all of them as an equal.
Creasy picked up one of the submachine-guns and then asked Nol Pol a question in French.
Jens and Jennings stood by the door, watching as Nol Pol climbed into the driving seat of the lead jeep.
Both Nol Pol and Creasy were wearing the Trilux night sights strapped to their heads.
The soldier backed away about a metre, but his gun was still pointed at Nol Pol.
He spoke to Nol Pol respectfully, with his sandalled feet loosely at attention.
Then they had another conversation with Nol Pol, picked up their rifles and moved down the track.
And then-Oh, nol Oh, godl-she glimpsed the two open funeral caskets, one smaller than the other, clearly intended for herself and Nicky.