Crossword clues for noemi
Noemi may refer to:
Naomi (given name) or Noemi
Noemi (singer) (born 1982), Italian singer and music video director
- Noemi (EP), by Noemi
- Noemi (singer) (born 1982), Italian singer and music video director
- SS Noemi (1895), a steamship in service 1926-30
- SS Noemi (1942) a steamship in service 1961-65
- 703 Noëmi, a minor planet orbiting the sun
- "Noémi", a part of the novel The Man with the Golden Touch by Mór Jókai
Noemi (; born Veronica Scopelliti on 25 January 1982 in Rome) is an Italian singer-songwriter. In 2013 she became a coach in The Voice of Italy. She has sold over 700.000 records in Italy.
Noemi is the first EP by Italian singer Noemi. It contains the single " Briciole", two covers and three new songs. The EP was certified by Sony BMG gold disc with more than 50,000 copies sold.