NNT could refer to:
- Nan Airport, Thailand; IATA airport code NNT.
- The Nakai–Nam Theun National Biodiversity Conservation Area (NBCA), located in Laos
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Number needed to treat, an epidemiological measure
- Nunthorpe railway station, England; National Rail station code NNT.
- National News Bureau of Thailand by The Government Relations Department ( Thailand)
- NAD(P) transhydrogenase, a human mitochondrial enzyme encoded by the NNT gene.
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty an HD re-make of Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee often abbreviated as NnT.
The NNT gene contains 26 exons and encodes a transhydrogenase protein that is ~109 kDa in molecular weight and is involved in antioxidant defense in the mitochondria. Two alternatively spliced variants, encoding the same protein, have been found for this gene.