NNG may refer to:
- National Number Group, U.K. telephone numbering scheme
- Nielsen Norman Group, usability consultancy firm based in Fremont, California, U.S.
- NNG (company), Hungary-based company, developer of the iGO navigation software
- Newark North Gate, U.K. east coast main line railway station
- Nanning Wuxu International Airport, IATA code
- No Nonsense Gamers, an international video gaming community
- N'n'G, a pseudonym of English house/garage duo Grant Nelson and Norris 'Da Boss' Windross
NNG, formerly known as Nav N Go is a company which provides navigation solution software for the automotive, enterprise, wireless and personal navigation industries. In 2016, NNG had nearly 1000 employees, 12 offices and 4 auxiliary offices on 6 continents. NNG's products are based on the iGO Navigation Engine, which consists of the navigation software, user interfaces, and related content and services, which it sells to device manufacturers, auto makers, network operators, and transport specialist companies.