Crossword clues for nlo
NLO (, shortened from Невероятное, Легендарное, Очевидное (Incredible, Legendary, Evident)) is a Russian weekly magazine, printed by Kaleydoskop publishing house and featuring paranormal phenomena-related articles. Founded in 1994, the magazine have been repeatedly published as a newspaper. The name alludes to the Russian abbreviation of UFO (НЛО).
NLO''s demy is A4, circulation: 200,000. The issue frequently changed its appearance and logo, being a newspaper, magazine and, most recently, a newspaper-like magazine.
NLO may refer to:
- New London Orchestra
- Fernald Feed Materials Production Center
- Naval liaison officer
- Naval Live Oaks Reservation
- Wi-Fi Network List Offload
- Norman Lockyer Observatory
- Non-linear optical material
- Russian and Bulgarian transliterated abbreviation for UFO
- NLO, Russian print issue
- Nobody Likes Onions.
- Next to Leading Order, in the scientific context. This expression can be understood within the Taylor series formalism, referring to the second term of the series — though its use extends much further the Taylor series, which here has to be seen as an example only.