Niyazov or Niazov (f. Niyazova or Niazova, , Niyozov) is a Russianized Central Asian ( Kazakh, Uzbek, Bukhari Jewish, Tajiki, and Turkmen) family name. The meanings of the surname are in Persian or Bukhari. "Niyaz"/ Niaz means: 1. Gift, 2. Wish, 3. compassion. The suffix "ov" means 's (Niaz's).
Niyazov may refer to:
- Abdul-Vahed Niyazov (b. 1969), Russian businessman
- Edige Niyazov (1940–2009), Kazakhstani artist
- Marat Niyazov (1933–2009), Turkmen Olympic shooter
- Murat Niyazov (b. 1967), Turkmen politician
- Saparmurat Niyazov (1940–2006), Turkmen politician
- Tahmina Niyazova (b. 1989), a Tajiki female singer