Crossword clues for ngn
NGN can mean multiple things:
- Next Generation Networking, broad term to describe some key architectural evolutions in telecommunication core and access networks that will be deployed over the next 5–10 years
- The New Generation Network, British group and manifesto set up to challenge the current discourse of race relations in the UK
- New Game Network, A popular Video Game review website
- Nigerian naira, the ISO 4217 code for the currency of Nigeria
- Non-geographic numbers, in the UK, telephone numbers not assigned to geographic areas or exchanges
- Noida Greater Noida Expressway ( Delhi, India)
- Nippon Golden Network, a Cable television network broadcasting Japanese programs in Hawaii, United States
- Neurogenin are a family of bHLH transcription factors involved in specifying neuronal differentiation
- The Ne0tech Gaming Nexus, A Gaming Community.
- Netwerk Gebruikergroep Nederland, A Dutch network user group for IT professionals.