NGA may refer to:
- Natural Gas Act
- BBC Radio 3 New Generation Artists scheme, a talent scheme run by BBC Radio 3
- Next generation access, fibre optic broadband
- National Gallery of Art in the US
- National Gallery of Australia
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, an intelligence agency of the United States
- National Golf Association in the US
- National Governors Association, a US-based organisation for State Governors
- National Governors' Association (UK charity), an English charity relating to school governors
- National Graphical Association, a British trade union
- National Greyhound Association in the US
- National Gym Association
- Nga (god), a Siberian deity
- Nga people, a tribal group of Arunachal Pradesh
- Ngā, the (plural) definite article in the Māori language
- New Schubert Edition
- Nigeria, by ISO 3166-1 three-letter (alpha-3) code
- Nga (Indic), a glyph in the Brahmic family of scripts
- Nga (Javanese) (ꦔ), a letter in the Javanese script
Among the Nenets people of Siberia, Nga was the god of death, as well as one of two demiurges, or supreme gods.
According to one story, the world threatened to collapse on itself. To try to halt this cataclysm a shaman sought the advice of the other demiurge, Num. The shaman was advised to travel below the earth, to Nga's domain and call upon him. The shaman did as told and was wed with Nga's daughter. After that point he began to support the world in his hand and became known as "The Old Man of the Earth." In another myth, Num and Nga create the world, collaborating and also competing with each other — the myth is an example of dualistic cosmology.
is one of syllable in Javanese script that represent the sound /ŋɔ/, /ŋa/. It is transliterated to Latin as "nga", and sometimes in Indonesian orthography as "ngo". It has another form (pasangan), which is , but represented by a single Unicode code point, U+A994.
Nga is the fifth consonant of Indic abugidas. In modern Indic scripts, nga is derived from the Brahmi letter after having gone through the Gupta letter .