NFR may refer to:
- National Film Registry, US
- National Finals Rodeo, US
- Network flight recorder, a software intrusion detection systems
- New Republican Force, Bolivian political party
- "Not for resuscitation", alternative wording to " Do not resuscitate" in medical records
- Non-Filterable Residue, equivalent to total suspended solids
- nfr or nefer, an ancient Egyptian hieroglyph
- Nociceptive flexion reflex, a muscle withdrawal reflex
- Non-functional requirement
- Net Flown Revenue, a term used in Airlines industry.
- 'Not For Resale', abbreviation used when providing free product samples to third parties.