NFF may refer to:
- National Football Foundation
- Nigeria Football Federation
- Native name for Norwegian Prison and Probation Officers’ Union, Norsk Fengels- og Friomsorgsforbund, which is shortened NFF
- Football Association of Norway
- National Farmers' Federation of Australia
- An abbreviation for No Fault Found often used by Engineers when responding to written fault reports.
- An abbreviation for National Fatherland Front, an organization within the People's Democratic Party of Afghanistan.