NFD may refer to:
- NFD, a London-based hybrid gothic rock band
- Nephrogenic fibrosing dermopathy, a medical condition
- Newfoundland dollar, the currency of the Dominion of Newfoundland from 1865 to 1949.
- Northfield railway station, England (National Rail code: NFD)
- Northern Frontier District, Kenya
- Normalization Form Canonical Decomposition, one of the forms of Unicode normalization
- Nürnberger Flugdienst, one of the regional airlines that merged to form Eurowings
NFD (meaning Noise for Destruction) are a London-based hybrid metal band formed by Peter "Bob" White and Simon Rippin (both formerly of Sensorium) and Tony Pettitt (formerly of Fields of the Nephilim). The band have released three albums and three EPs.