News-Times may refer to the following newspapers:
- The News-Times, a newspaper in the U.S. city of Danbury, Connecticut
- The Columbia County News–Times, a newspaper in Columbia County, Georgia
- News Times, a newspaper in Hartford City, Indiana
- News-Times (Forest Grove), a newspaper in the U.S. state of Oregon
- News-Times (Newport), a newspaper in the U.S. state of Oregon
The News-Times is a bi-weekly newspaper published in Newport, Oregon, United States. It was established in 1882 and is owned by the News Media Corporation. The News-Times is published on Wednesdays and Fridays has a circulation of 6,061. It is the newspaper of record for Lincoln County.
The Forest Grove News-Times is a weekly newspaper covering the city of Forest Grove in the U.S. state of Oregon. Published on Wednesdays, it has a circulation of approximately 3,100. The paper is owned by Pamplin Media Group, which owns other community newspapers in the Portland metropolitan area.