Crossword clues for nette
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Nette can refer to:
- Nette (Innerste), a river in Lower Saxony, tributary to the Innerste.
- Nette (Rhine), a river in Rhineland-Palatinate, tributary to the Rhine.
- Nette (Niers), a river in North Rhine-Westphalia, tributary to the Niers.
- Nette (Alme), a river in North Rhine-Westphalia, tributary to the Alme
- Theodor Nette, a 1920s Soviet diplomat
- Nette (ISP), a Finnish ISP
- Nette Framework, a PHP framework for creating web applications
The Nette is a small river in Lower Saxony, Germany, a left tributary of the Innerste. It rises in the Harz, in the municipality of Seesen. The Nette flows through Bockenem before reaching the Innerste in Holle, between Hildesheim and Salzgitter.
2Nette Category:Rivers of Lower Saxony
Nette Broadband is a Finnish ISP. The company manages a wireless core network over city of Vaasa, using base stations managed by a customised Linux operating system.
Nette is a river of Lower Saxony, Germany.
The Nette is a river of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is a tributary of the river Alme.
'''Nette (Lenne) ''' is a river of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Usage examples of "nette".
Je vindt vast wel een nette joodse jongen en dan krijg je een heleboel prachtige kindertjes!
What clever remarks aimed at undermining Faye might the bru nette plant without Tariq even realising it?