Crossword clues for neto
Neto is a suffix used in Portuguese-speaking countries to distinguish a grandson from his grandfather when they have the same given name.
The following people bear the suffix Neto:
- António Agostinho Neto, a former president of Angola
- Darcy Dolce Neto, a Brazilian football (soccer) player
- Edmundo Alves de Souza Neto, a Brazilian football (soccer) player
- Ernesto Neto, a Brazilian visual artist
- Franco José Vieira Neto, Brazilian beach volleyball player
- João Cabral de Melo Neto, a Brazilian poet
- José Ferreira Neto, sports commentator and former association football player
- Luís Carlos Novo Neto, Portuguese footballer
- Michel Cury Neto, a Brazilian footballer
- Manuel Chong Neto, a Panamanian painter
- Norberto Murara Neto, a Brazilian footballer
- Otacílio Mariano Neto, Brazilian footballer
- Otacilio Jales da Silva Neto, Brazilian footballer
- Raul Bragança Neto, a former prime minister of São Tomé and Príncipe
- Raulzinho Neto, Brazilian NBA player
Neto also a variant of European surname Netto.
José Ferreira Neto (born 9 September 1966 in Santo Antônio de Posse, São Paulo), commonly known as Neto, and known as "Craque" Neto after his retirement, is a Brazilian former football player, and currently a football commentator for Rede Bandeirantes.
In Brazil he is commonly considered one of the greatest free kick takers ever and one of the best Brazilian players of the early 1990s. Besides his accurate foul shots, he had a great long pass and was a leader for his teammates on the field. He played 470 games and scored 184 goals, in his entire career.
Neto or Mars Neto is the name of one of the deities of ancient Iberia, revered by the Lusitanians and Celtiberians. He was probably a god of war.
Norberto Murara Neto or simply Neto (born July 19, 1989), is a Brazilian goalkeeper who plays for Italian club Juventus. Prior to joining Juventus in 2015, he also played for Brazilian side Atlético Paranaense and Italian side Fiorentina. He won the domestic double in his first season with Juventus, serving as a back-up to Gianluigi Buffon in the league, but appearing in all of the club's games in the victorious Coppa Italia.
Hélio Hermito Zampier Neto (born 16 August 1985), commonly known as Neto, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays for Chapecoense, as a central defender.
'' may refer to:
- Neto (deity), an Iberian god
- Neto (suffix), a name suffix distinguishing a man from his grandfather Includes list of people with the name
- Neto 1, a human gene.