Crossword clues for nes
- Super Mario Bros. letters
- Super ___ (old video game console)
- Super Mario Bros. runner
- Super ___, old game console
- Gaming inits.
- Duck Hunt platform, briefly
- Wii forerunner, for short
- Atari 7800 competitor, briefly
- Punch-Out!! platform, for short
- Old Tetris runner, briefly
- The Legend of Zelda platform, briefly
- Maniac Mansion console, for short
- Super ___ (Sega Genesis rival)
- White-tailed eagles
- Duck Hunt console, for short
- Classic gaming inits.
- Wii ancestor, briefly
- Super Mario Bros. console, for short
- Super Mario Bros. console
- Old game console inits.
- Intl. treaty subject
- Bygone video game inits.
- Bomberman console, briefly
- Early platform for The Legend of Zelda, for short
- Dr. Mario console
- "Super" game console
- Nintendo's Super ___
- Sega rival, for short
- Big inits. in video games
- Big inits. in computer games
- Super ___ (old video game standard)
- Big inits. in electronic games
- Super ___ (video game name)
- Super Mario Bros. player
- Old video game inits.
- Old Mario Bros. console
- Super ___ (GameCube predecessor)
- Super ___ (game console)
- Classic game console letters
- Super ___ (game system)
- Old console using Game Paks, briefly
- Super ___ (old game product)
- Gaming debut of 1985, briefly
- 1980s video game console, in brief
- Super ___ (1980s-'90s game console)
- Super ___ (old game console)
- Super ___ (1990s video game console)
- Duck Hunt gaming console, briefly
- Video game letters
- Wii forerunner
- Super ___
NES is an abbreviation for Nintendo Entertainment System, an 8-bit video game console released by Nintendo in 1985.
Nes or NES may also refer to:
Usage examples of "nes".
She shouted as loudly as she could while running, half wanting the militia to hear the fierceNess in her voice, half wanting Nes to know that she had done just right.
Jamming her phaser back into its holster, she waved Nes impatiently aside and felt along the edges of the closest wall panel from top to bottom.
He was silent for a moment, and Kira took the opportunity to disperse Nes and the others to their regular positions before heading for the turbolift with Odo.