Nerl may refer to:
- Nerl (urban-type settlement), an urban-type settlement in Ivanovo Oblast, Russia
The acronym NERL can refer to:
- National Equal Rights League, oldest American organization dedicated to black liberation
- National Exposure Research Laboratory, a division of the United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Newark-Elizabeth Rail Link, a light rail line proposed in the American state of New Jersey
- NorthEast Research Libraries consortium, an association of 28 libraries in the American region of New England
Nerl is also the name of two rivers in Russia:
- Nerl River (Volga) is a river in the Yaroslavl and Tver Oblasts, tributary of the Volga.
- Nerl River (Klyazma) is a river in the Yaroslavl, Ivanovo, and Vladimir Oblasts, tributary of the Klyazma.
Nerl is an urban-type settlement (township) (since 1927) in Russia, Ivanovo Oblast, Teykovsky District, the administrative center of Nerlian urban settlement.