The Collaborative International Dictionary
Nems \Nems\ (n[e^]mz), n. (Zo["o]l.) The ichneumon.
n. (context archaic English) The ichneumon, or Egyptian mongoose.
NEMS may refer to:
- Nanoelectromechanical systems
- National Energy Modeling System
- Nems (rapper)
- NEMS Enterprises (label), based in Argentina
- NEMS Records, or NEMS Records & Tapes or Nems Records Ltd., a record label from London that existed from 1975 to 1983
- NEMS Enterprises, Brian Epstein's musical act management company
- North End Music Stores, the chain of record stores in England owned by Brian Epstein's family
- A list of schools with the name Northeast Middle School (disambiguation)
- Network Element Management System, an Element Management system specifically designed for Network Management