Nemrut or Nemrud may refer to:Places
- Nemrut (mountain), a mountain near Adıyaman, Turkey
Nemrut (volcano), a volcano near Lake Van, Turkey
- Lake Nemrut, a lake in the above volcano
- the modern location of Ancient Cyme (Aeolis)
- Nemrut Bay, an Aegean Turkish port near Izmir, Turkey
- Nemrut Mustafa Pasha
- Nemrud, a band on the Musea label
- Nemrud, a 1979 Turkish film featuring Ali Şen
Nemrut (, Sarakn, "Mountain spring", , ) is a dormant volcano in Eastern Turkey, close to Lake Van. The volcano is named after King Nimrod who is said to have ruled this area in about 2100 BC.
The most powerful eruptions of Nemrut occurred in the Pleistocene. Many small eruptions occurred during the Holocene, the last one in 1692. The top of the volcano is a large caldera that hosts three crater lakes.