Crossword clues for neds
- ___ Atomic Dustbin (English rock band)
- Beatty and Sparks
- "Homer and ___ Hail Mary Pass" ("The Simpsons" episode)
- ___ Point Lighthouse, Massachusetts landmark since 1838
- ABC newsman Potter and others
- Nancy Drew's beau and others
- "___ Declassified School Survival Guide"
- Beatty and Flanders
- Nickelodeon's "___ Declassified School Survival Guide"
- Fictional Flanders and Devine
- Flanders and Kelly
- "___ Declassified" (old Nickelodeon show)
- Fictional Flanders and Plimpton
- Actors Beatty and Sparks
- Oscar nominee Beatty and others
- Nascar Hall-of-Famer Jarrett and others
- Sparks and namesakes
- Buntline and Rorem
- Actor Beatty and others
- Composer Rorem and others
- Sparks et al.
- Beatty and Rorem
- Beatty and Buntline
- TV newsman Potter and others
- Newsman Potter and others
- ___ Point Lighthouse, on Buzzards Bay
- Beatty and others
- Sparks and others
- "___ Newt" (Cartoon Network series)
- Oldtime radio kids' show "Uncle ___ Squadron"
- Neighbor of Homer, and others
n. (plural of ned English)
Neds is a 2010 feature film directed by Peter Mullan, with dialogue in Scottish English and Glasgow patter. The film centres on John McGill (Conor McCarron), a teenager growing up in 1970s Glasgow. John's story follows his involvement with the city's youth culture and its impact on his development as a teenager.
The title is from a derogatory term applied in Scotland to hooligans, louts or petty criminals.
Usage examples of "neds".
When the Neds saw the headlights and heard the siren, they ceased trying to rip away the gunnysack and chose to race away across the grass verge that separates Hughenden Road from the Great Western, so the patrol car could not follow them.
At least there would be no doubt about the beating the Neds had given the man.
Most of the blows from the Neds were to the back of the head and the body.
If there was something sewn into his anorak or pants or concealed in the heel of his shoe, why not let the Neds take the sack, which was what they were after?