Crossword clues for nea
- EducatorвЂ™s org.
- Org. awarding cultural grants
- Pro-school grp.
- Perennial subj. of federal funding debates
- Teacher's union: Abbr.
- Grant-giving org.
- Cultural grant org.
- Federally funded program since '65
- Three R's org.
- Class-based society?: Abbr.
- Org. that gives out Jazz Masters Awards
- Poetry Out Loud contest org.
- Largest U.S. labor union: Abbr.
- Org. funding many PBS programs
- Org. interested in schools
- Classy org.?
- Grp. that discourages dropping out
- "Read Across America" grp.
- Grant grp.
- 3.2 million-member org. with a pi in its logo
- Largest labor union in the U.S.
- Cultural support org.
- Class-conscious grp.?
- Teachers' union, in brief
- Union with 3+ million members, in brief
- Cultural grp.
- Largest U.S. union
- Museum-funding org.
- Govt. grant giver
- Org. making grants to museums
- "Sesame Street" supporter, in brief
- Org. whose logo features the letter pi with an arrow through it
- School grp.
- "The Big Read" sponsor, for short
- Teachers' union: Abbr.
- Grp. seeking to improve No Child Left Behind
- U.S.'s largest labor union, in brief
- Museum funding org.
- Grant source, for short
- Its website has lesson plans, briefly
- Org. that opposes school vouchers
- Org. supporting Common Core
- Common Core org.
- Sponsor of some PBS programs
- Org. with a campaign called "Degrees Not Debt"
- PBS backer
- Schoolteacher's org.
- PBS supporter, for short
- Teachers' org.
- Educ. group
- Teachers' grp.
- Cultural grant giver, for short
- Org. in the Mapplethorpe flap
- Org. in the Mapplethorpe brouhaha
- Grant giver, for short
- Embattled funding org.
- 2.3-mil. member union
- PBS benefactor
- School org.
- Cult. events funder
- Sometime theater funder: Abbr.
- World's largest professional org.
- King Features competitor
- Cultural org.
- Teachers' advocate, for short
- Proscholastic org.
- PBS helper
- Org. that sponsors exhibitions
- P.T.A.-aligned org.
- Cultural underwriting org.
- Museum funder: Abbr.
- Teachers' advocate: Abbr.
- Student-focused org.
- Class-conscious org.?
- Fed. funder
- Union with 2 1/2 mil. members
- Cultural funding org.
- Granting grp.
- Org. for teachers
- Grant source: Abbr.
- PBS supporter
- ___ Today (teachers' monthly)
- Teacher's org.
- Grant-giving grp.
- PBS funder
- Supportive org. since 1965
- Educators' org.
- Instructors' org.
- Union with 3.2 mil. members
- Union with 2.7 mil. members
- Org. with writing fellowships
- Teacher's grp.
- Org. that funds exhibits
- United Feature Synd. partner
NEA or nea may refer to:
Usage examples of "nea".
Scattered among the greenery were small stat4es, both Chinese and European, and a fountain sang gently nea,6y.
The fence of Nea Limani Yacht Basin diminished in the distance between the guide towers.
Barefoot, a rope around pants torn off at the knees, Dan was a lot more typical of the studs that hung around the heated walkways of Nea Limani.
He caught his reflection in one of the mirrored columns, and he stopped just before the turnoff to Nea Limani.
When I was five, one of the children who lived nea me had a birthday party with a hired pony.
When Bennett criticized the National Education Association as an obstacle to accountability, I said I thought the NEA was doing better on that score and reminded him that Al Shanker, leader of the other big teachers union, the American Federation of Teachers, supported both accountability and values education.
Is an unseemly enthusiasm for the NEAs elimination the defining characteristic?
Because it's likely you have been seduced by the NEA into believing throwing more money at our failed school system is the best way to fix things.
Accordingly, once ashore, we moved quickly through the lower, busy sea town and up the hill into a quieter quarter, known as Nea Paphos, where, scattered in amongst the large new estates of wealthy planters and merchants, the ruins of ancient fortresses and the crumbling palaces of long-dead kings could still be seen among the gnarled olive trees and thorn thickets on the hillside.