Crossword clues for navesink
Housing Units (2000): 647
Land area (2000): 0.900484 sq. miles (2.332242 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.007734 sq. miles (0.020031 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 0.908218 sq. miles (2.352273 sq. km)
FIPS code: 49740
Located within: New Jersey (NJ), FIPS 34
Location: 40.404757 N, 74.039016 W
ZIP Codes (1990):
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
The Navesink tribe were a group of Lenape who inhabited the Raritan Bayshore near Sandy Hook and Mount Mitchill in northern North Jersey in the United States.
Navesink may also refer to the following in the U.S. state of New Jersey:
- Navesink, New Jersey, a census-designated place and unincorporated area in Middletown Township, Monmouth County
- Navesink River, an estuary in Monmouth County
- Navesink Twin Lights, a lighthouse and museum
- Navesink Formation, a geological formation
- Navesink Highlands, a range of low hills in Monmouth County
- Monmouth Tract, also known as the Navesink Tract, an early colonial land grant
Usage examples of "navesink".
A great crowd had collected on the Highlands of the Navesink to watch the ingress of the tidal wave.