Naran ( Malayalam: നരന്, English: The Man) is a 2005 Action Malayalam Film written by Ranjan Pramod and directed by Joshi. The film tells the story of Mullankolli Velayudhan ( Mohanlal), a homeless ruffian with a good heart.
It was one of the Onam releases in 2005. The film got positive reviews from the critics and overwhelming positive response from the audiences. It was one of the highest grossing movie of that year. The film ran more than 100 days in major centres.
Naran may refer to:
- Naran, Hormozgan, Iran
- Naran, Kerman, Iran
- Naran, Jiroft, Kerman Province, Iran
- Naran, Kurdistan, Iran
- Naran Rural District, in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Naran, Govi-Altai, a district in Mongolia
- Naran, Sükhbaatar, a district in Mongolia
- Naran, Kaghan Valley, a town located in Kaghan Valley of Mansehra District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Naran Road, a road in Kaghan Valley, Pakistan
- Naran, a 2005 Malayalam film starring Mohanlal