Crossword clues for nader
- "Crashing the Party" author, 2002
- Third-place finisher in 2000, 2004 and 2008
- Consumers' advocate
- Consumer advocate
- Public defender, in a way
- George of filmdom
- A TV portrayer of Ellery Queen
- Consumers' "eye"
- D.C. gadfly
- Raider Ralph
- Consumer's friend
- Ellery Queen portrayer on TV: 1958-59
- Consumer spokesman
- Author of "Unsafe at Any Speed"
- Noted critic of corporations
- Consumers' champion
- Actor George
- Horowitz contemporary
- Gadfly in Washington
- Consumer activist
- Washington watchdog
- Ardent consumerist
- Crusader for consumers
- Consumers' amicus curiae
- Crusader at D.C.
- Ralph of D.C.
- Actor George of "Away All Boats"
- Ralph or George
- Advocate Ralph
- Crusader-author (See 31 Across)
- Consumers' spearhead
- His eye is on the wallow in big business
- Consumers' protector
- Public Interest Research Group founder
- "Unsafe at Any Speed" author
- Raiders' chief
- Raiders leader
- Consumer protector Ralph
- Noted consumer advocate
- 1996 third party organizer
- Ralph who wrote "Unsafe at Any Speed"
- Consumerist Ralph
- "Dynasty" actor Michael
- 1996 Green Party candidate for President
- Corvair critic
- Public Citizen founder
- 2000 candidate
- Green Party V.I.P.
- Greens keeper?
- 2000 presidential candidate
- Three-time U.S. presidential candidate
- Winner of 2.7% of the 2000 presidential vote
- Candidate of 2000
- Also-ran in 2000
- Recipient of 400,000 votes in 2004
- Green candidate for president, 1996
- Subject of the 2007 documentary "An Unreasonable Man"
- Candidate trailing Bush and Gore
- Subject of the film "An Unreasonable Man"
- Green man?
- Perennial presidential candidate Ralph
- Four-time presidential candidate
- Independent candidate Ralph
- Subject of the documentary "An Unreasonable Man"
- Early touter of air bags
- Third-place finisher in 2004 and 2008
- Critical Mass Energy Project founder
Usage examples of "nader".
I look at these individuals in the their forties and fifties and I wonder why Nader seems so personally threatening to them.
Or just chill out and be thankful there are people like Ralph Nader out there.
Ralph Nader, who has devoted his entire life to every single one of these causes.
Oval Office, or the deranged liberals who want my head because they think I was somehow the mastermind behind the Nader campaign, and that I .
You and that egomaniac Ralph Nader will have us all drinking arsenic in our water before we know it.
Ralph Nader is responsible for nothing other than inspiring over a million new voters to come to the polls, because he was the only candidate to tell the truth about what is happening to this country.
Ralph Nader was on the ballot in the state of Washington, the majority of those 101,906 citizens who voted for Nader also voted for the Democrat for U.
A strong vote for Nader might be a way to check Gore and his promise to do things like spend more on the military and less on jobs.
But they could send a strong message if Nader were to pull down 10 percent of the vote.
But if you were voting for Nader, I wanted you to think long and hard about your vote.
And God bless these Nader kids down front here for their courage and dedication, something that many of their sixties-era parents had long ago snuffed.
And, most significantly, the number of Americans who voted for Nader in 2000 increased by a whopping 500 percent over those who voted for him in 1996.
I could write back and tell him that Ralph Nader is responsible for nothing other than inspiring over a million new voters to come to the polls, because he was the only candidate to tell the truth about what is happening to this country.
I could tell him that because Ralph Nader was on the ballot in the state of Washington, the majority of those 101,906 citizens who voted for Nader also voted for the Democrat for U.
Nader for taking votes from Gore in Florida, then you must also give credit to Nader for bringing thousands of new voters to the polls who made the difference for Cantwell--thus allowing the Democrats to force a 50-50 tie in the Senate.