Housing Units (2000): 298
Land area (2000): 3.363724 sq. miles (8.712006 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 3.363724 sq. miles (8.712006 sq. km)
FIPS code: 48310
Located within: Arizona (AZ), FIPS 04
Location: 31.337287 N, 109.944461 W
ZIP Codes (1990):
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Naco may refer to:
- Netherlands Airport Consultants (NACO), a Dutch airport consultancy firm
- Naco (slang), a pejorative slang term in Mexican Spanish
- NaCo., a Mexican clothing company, the name of which is based on the previous slang term
- Naco, Arizona, USA, a small town in southeastern Arizona
- Naco, Sonora, Mexico, a small town
- "Naco", a person from Nacozari de García, Sonora, Mexico
- "Naco", a fictional product from Kim Possible, invented by Ron Stoppable
NACO may stand for:
- National AIDS Control Organisation, a Government of India "Apex Body" for managing the AIDS epidemic in India
- National Angel Capital Organization, a Canadian association of angel capital groups
- National Association of Co-operative Officials, a British trade union
- National Association of Counties, a nonprofit liaison between county and federal government
- National Arts Centre Orchestra, an orchestra in Ottawa, Canada
- National Aeronautical Charting Office, part of the Federal Aviation Administration
- National Commodore of the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary
- NAOS-CONICA, an adaptive optics facility used with Very Large Telescopes
- Name Authority Cooperative Program
Naco (fem. naca) is a pejorative word often used in Mexican Spanish to describe the bad-mannered, poorly educated people or those with bad taste. Close equivalents could include bogan, tacky, scanger and ghetto. " Redneck" can also be close although the word in Spanish palurdo is more similar since it is used for rural people.
A naco is usually associated with lower socio-economic classes and/or the indigenous, but it also includes the nouveau-riche.
Naco Municipality is a municipality in Sonora in north-western Mexico.
Usage examples of "naco".
EMTs hauled a DOA up to Copper Queen Hospital from Naco a little while ago.