NACE may refer to:
- Nace (song) by Colombian pop singer Anasol, 2006
- National Association of Colleges and Employers
- NACE International – The National Association of Corrosion Engineers
- Statistical Classification of Economic Activities in the European Community – From the French, Nomenclature Statistique des activités économiques dans la Communauté européenne (NACE)
- NACE (region), North Atlantic and Central European region
- redirect Europe, the Middle East and Africa#NACE
"Nace" is a song by Colombian pop and electronic singer-songwriter Anasol. The song was released on 2006 as the second and final single from her eponymous third studio album Anasol (2005). The song was written, produced and recorded by Anasol and David Cardenas, and the music video was directed by Gustavo Garzon,. It was nominated for video of the year in Premios Lo Nuestro 2006.
Usage examples of "nace".
General Nace was present with several other soldiers, all bearing the same smug expression.
The Charger holding him let go, and Nace hovered in shock for a moment before falling in a gurgling pile to his knees.
General Nace and his men stood still as stone, unsure of what was happening.
Before Nace was dead, Breck rushed to Mor and put his own blade to the king's throat.