Myoko may refer to:
- Myōkō, Niigata, a city in Japan
- Mount Myōkō, a volcano located in Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- Japanese cruiser Myōkō, a former cruiser of the Imperial Japanese Navy
- JDS Myōkō (DDG-175), a guided missile destroyer of the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- Myōkō (train), a train service in Japan
The was a limited-stop "Rapid" train service in Japan operated by the East Japan Railway Company (JR East) between and on the Shinetsu Main Line from October 1997 until March 2015. The train was named after Mount Myōkō on the boundary between Nagano and Niigata Prefecture.