Mylne is a surname, and may refer to:
- Alfred Mylne (1871–1951), Scottish yacht designer
- John Mylne (d.1621), Scottish master mason
- John Mylne (d.1657), "John Mylne of Perth", Scottish master mason
- John Mylne (1611–1667), "John Mylne junior", Scottish architect and master mason
- Louis George Mylne (1843–1941), Anglican Bishop of Bombay from 1876 to 1897
- Robert Mylne (1633–1710), Scottish architect and master mason
- Robert Mylne (1733–1811), Scottish architect and engineer
- Robert William Mylne (1817–1890), British architect and geologist
- Walter Myln (d. 1558), Scottish Protestant martyr
- William Mylne (1734–1790), Scottish architect and engineer
- William Chadwell Mylne (1781–1863), British engineer and architect
Usage examples of "mylne".
Swa the milne in this case is not culpable, and in the law it is lawfull to the lord of the land to haue ane mylne on his awin water quhere best likes him.