Mushi is the third album by Japanese hardcore punk group The Stalin. It was released on April 25, 1983.
The front side of the LP's jacket featured a picture of Suehiro Maruo. The B2 edition of this jacket came with a poster attached to the press.
Mushi can refer to:
- Mushi, Afghanistan
- Mushi, Tengzhou (木石镇), town in Tengzhou City, Shandong, China
- Mushi, an album by Japanese hardcore punk group The Stalin.
- Mushi, an individual mentioned in the Hebrew Bible.
- Mushi, the creatures in the Japanese manga Mushishi.
- Refugee alias of Iroh
- Mushi Production
- Mushi Sanban, a fictional character in the animated series Codename: Kids Next Door