Murum may refer to:
- Long Murum, village, Belaga District, Kapit Division, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Murum Dam, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Murum River, Sarawak, Malaysia, dammed at Murum Dam
- Murum (state constituency), represented in the Sarawak State Legislative Assembly
- Murum, Osmanabad, Maharashtra, India
- Murum Village, Baramati, Pune, Maharashtra, India
<!-- This long comment was added to the page to prevent it being listed on Special:Shortpages. It and the accompanying monitoring template were generated via Template:Longcomment. Please do not remove the monitor template without removing the comment as well.
Murum is a state constituency in Sarawak, Malaysia, that has been represented in the Sarawak State Legislative Assembly since 2016.
The state constituency was created in the 2015 redistribution and is mandated to return a single member to the Sarawak State Legislative Assembly under the first past the post voting system.