n. (context in Roma folklore English) A vampire.
Mulo or MULO may refer to:
- Mulo (woreda), a woreda (administrative division) of Ethiopia
- Luis Padrón (1878-1939), Cuban baseball player nicknamed "El Mulo"
- Mulo, a non-alcoholic beverage sold by the George Muehlebach Brewing Company during Prohibition
- Mulo Lighthouse - see List of lighthouses in Croatia
- Meer Uitgebreid Lager Onderwijs, a school form in the Netherlands until 1968
- Memorial Union Labor Organization, a University of Wisconsin-Madison labor union
- Meer Uitgebreid Lager Onderwijs or MULO, a level of education in the Dutch East Indies
Mulo is one of the woredas in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia. It was part of the former Mulona Sululta woreda. It is part of the Oromia Special Zone Surrounding Finfinne.
Usage examples of "mulo".
Stai dicendo che i cani potrebbero parlare, come una versione canina del Mulo Francis?