Mua may refer to:
- Mua (title), chiefly title of Rotuma
- Mua, Malawi
- Mu'a (disambiguation)
MUA may refer to:
- Mail user agent, another term for an email client
- Make-up artist
- Manchester Universal Academy
- Manipulation under anesthesia
- Maritime Union of Australia
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
- Medical University of the Americas – Nevis
- Meritorious Unit Award, of the United States Air Force
- Multi-user account
- Multi-user adventure, computer games in the MUD genre
- Multiple Use Area, a division of some state and national park lands
- Multi-unit activity (neuroscience), is one of the major ways to detect action potentials (or measure spike trains) of neurons from extracellular voltage recordings (see extracellular recording). MUA is closely related to SUA (single-unit activity) in single-unit recordings.
Mua is a small town in the Hahake (eastern) district on the island of Tongatapu, and it was for centuries the ancient capital of Tonga. It is divided in the villages Lapaha and Tatakamotonga, is close to Talasiu and famous for the ancient langi (royal burial tombs).
The mua was one of three chiefly roles with direct influence across the island of Rotuma, the other two being the Fakpure and the Sau. The mua was referred as the head priest of the island who presided over rituals and prayers.