Crossword clues for mtn
MTN may refer to:
MTN Group, mobile telephone network operator in African and Middle Eastern countries
- MTN-Qhubeka, cycling team sponsored by the telephone company
- Maritime Telecommunications Network, satellite phone network
- Martin State Airport, Baltimore, US, IATA code
- Manitoba Television Network, later CHMI-TV and City Winnipeg
- MTN (TV station), Griffith, New South Wales, Australia
- Medium term note, a debt note
- Michigan Talk Network, radio network
- Metriol trinitrate, a liquid explosive similar to nitroglycerin
- Montana Television Network, US
- Mountain Air Cargo, ICAO airline designator
- MountainWest Sports Network, dedicated to the Mountain West Conference
MTN is a television station licensed to serve Griffith and the surrounding Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area (M.I.A.). The station is owned and operated by WIN Corporation as a Seven Network affiliate.
As WIN is the sole commercial television broadcaster in the area, they also supply the supplementary stations AMN, a Network Ten affiliate, and MDN, a Nine Network affiliate. This twinstick operation was permitted due to the broadcasting authorities considering Griffith and the M.I.A. too small for three television companies, but large enough for a single company running two stations. The broadcast region covers approximately 39,700 square kilometres, encompassing 20 urban centres which include Leeton, Narrandera, Hay, Hillston and Lake Cargellico. According to 2006 Census data, it is estimated the region has a population of 64,200.
Usage examples of "mtn".
He took another bucket of water full in the face and spluttering turned to cha the mtn away.