Crossword clues for mtm
- She played Laura Petrie, initially
- TV's Mary Richards, initially
- Production co. with a kitten logo
- Production co. responsible for "Lou Grant" and "Rhoda"
- Production co. for "Newhart"
- Production co. behind "Rhoda" and "Newhart"
- Old TV production co
- DVD's sitcom co-star
- Co. that produced "Rhoda"
- Co. that produced "Newhart" and "Rhoda"
- Big initials in '70s TV
- "Lou Grant" production company
- ''Hill Street Blues'' production co
- ___ Enterprises ("Newhart" production company)
- Big inits. in 1970's TV
- '70s TV production co.
- 1970s TV production co.
- "Hill Street Blues" production co.
- "Lou Grant" production co.
- 1970s sitcom production co.
- Co. that produced "Lou Grant"
- "Newhart" production co.
- ___ Enterprises (bygone TV production company)
- '70s sitcom producer
- TV's Mary Richards: Abbr.
- "Rhoda" production co
- TV production co. whose mascot was Mimsie the Cat
MTM may refer to:
MTM is a boy band group from Portugal. They represented Portugal in the Eurovision Song Contest 2001 with the pop song in Portuguese " Só sei ser feliz assim" which translates in "Only Can Be Happy This Way". Although the song was an up beat number it received only 18 points (6 from Spain and 12 from France), placing them in 17th place from 23 participating countries.
Category:Portuguese Eurovision Song Contest entrants Category:Eurovision Song Contest entrants of 2001 Category:Portuguese boy bands Category:Portuguese pop music groups