The abbreviation MRTS is most commonly used to refer to Mass Rapid Transit System.
The abbreviation MRTS is used by the following specific rapid transit systems, either as an official name or otherwise:
- Chennai Mass Rapid Transit System
- Delhi Mass Rapid Transit System
The abbreviation MRTS may also refer to:
- Magnetic Reversal Time Scale, a geological term
- Marginal Rate of Technical Substitution, a term used in the study of economics.
- Multi Radar Tracking System, a type of processing of one or more radar sensors in Air Traffic Control
- Mec Roule Ton Spleef On est là, MRIM RPZ
- Mobile Response Trailer System, a system of shelters transported in a 53-foot wheeled trailer for use in emergency response