Crossword clues for mrs
- Partner, with "the"
- Common title
- Evan S. Connell's "___ Bridge"
- Form check box option
- "___ Dalloway"
- Bride's title
- Questionnaire check box option
- Partner, informally, with "the"
- "The Real World" airer
- ___ Fields
- ___ Peacock (Clue character)
- "___ Fitz," old comic strip started by Mort Walker
- Title box choice
- Miss, after vows
- Feminine title
- ___ Butterworth
- ___ Paul's (seafood brand)
- ___ Fields cookies
- Union formation?
- Preceder of "Brown" and "Robinson" in 1960s #1 hits
- ___ Piggle-Wiggle (children's character)
- Virginia Woolf's "___ Dalloway"
- New title for a 53-Down
- ___ White (Clue character)
- New title after a union
- Fields of food?
- Title for two Clue characters
- Half of a couple
- A form of address for a married woman
- Wife, with "the"
- "_____ Doubtfire"
- Dalloway or Doubtfire
- Ms. alternative
- "___ Winterbourne"
- Wifey, with "the"
- Wife, once, with "the"
- "___ Parkington" (Greer Garson film)
- ___ Olson (ad character)
- Title choice
- "___ Doubtfire"
- One of a couple
- "___ Miniver"
- Bride's new title
- 65-Down, to us
- "___ Santa Claus" (Angela Lansbury film)
- Fictional detective ___ Pym
- Title acquired in church, maybe
- ___ Smith's pies
- Lady's title
- Half a couple
- Honorific sometimes used uncertainly
- Application checkbox option
- One with a ring: Abbr.
- ___ Butterworth's
- Miss after marriage
- ___ Paul's seafood
- "___ Brown" (Judi Dench film)
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Mrs \Mrs.\ The customary abbreviation of Mistress or Missess when used as a title of courtesy, in writing and printing; as, Mrs. Clinton is commonly called by her full name, Hillary Rodham Clinton.
MRS, Mrs, or mrs may refer to:
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Mandibular repositioning splint
- Marginal rate of substitution, in economics
- Maritime Reaction Squadron of the South African Navy
- Marseille Provence Airport, IATA airport code
- Materials Research Society
- Melbourne Rectangular Stadium
- Metabolic risk score
- Minimal recursion semantics
- modified Rankin Scale, to measure disability after stroke
- Monks Risborough railway station, England; National Rail station code MRS
- Movimiento Renovador Sandinista, a political party in Nicaragua, see Sandinista Renovation Movement
- Mrs., an honorific title for married women
- MRS Logística
- MRS suit, breathing apparatus, see Siebe Gorman#Rebreather equipment
- SQL Server Reporting Services, a Microsoft Reporting Services computer technology to create data reports
- MRS agar, a bacterial growth medium for Lactobacilli
- mrs, abbreviation for maravedis (monetary unit or coin)
- M.R.S. (Most Requested Show), Filipino TV show
- (As Mrş) abbreviation for Mareşal, the highest rank in the Army of Turkey
Usage examples of "mrs".
Also on the reception committee were Mrs Richard Chase Griffen, an Abyssinian maid in green and silver, Mrs.
With the rest of the Massachusetts delegation, Adams had moved into a lodging house kept by a Mrs.
POSSIBLY IT WAS HIS FIRST or second day back in Philadelphia, in early February 1776, after the long wintry journey from home, that Adams, in his room at Mrs.
He had been sleeping with Kenneth Garunisch, while Adelaide and Prickles and Mrs.
There was in it an odd blending of aestheticism and eccentricity, and Mrs.
In fact, looking at the unspeaking men draped as best they could over the afterbody of the car, and the dead Invaders lying heaped to one side, and the blood all over everything, and Newsted and the others standing next to the gun-carrier, staring at Mrs.
Here Ernie had lived with his mother and father, and down these alleys Doris and Penelope and Nancy had come on wartime winter afternoons, to call on old Mrs.