Moycarky or Moycarkey is a civil parish in County Tipperary, Ireland. It is one of 21 civil parishes in the barony of Eliogarty. Partly bounded by the River Suir, it has an area of 3554 statute acres and contains sixteen townlands:
- Ash Hill
- Ballyhudda (sometimes written Ballyhuddy)
- Knockroe, Moycarkey, County Tipperary
As a parish of the Church of Ireland, it was a rectory and vicarage in the Diocese of Cashel. It formed part of the "Union of Clogher".
There is a relatively modern Catholic church at the hamlet of Moycarkey.
Moycarky is a townland in the civil parish of the same name and in the ecclesiastical parish of Moycarkey, Littleton, Two-Mile-Borris, in County Tipperary, Ireland.
The townland is shaped like an elongated diamond whose main axis is oriented roughly north-south; it contains just over 518 acres. The hamlet of Moycarkey is located near the northern apex of the townland.
The minor country road which serves as the communication spine for the townland runs roughly north-north-westwards from the old main Cork-Dublin road, which cross the townland near its southern apex.
Maxfort House, the main house in the townland, lies to the west of this minor country road. In 1814, the house was the home of John Max and, in 1837, the home of William Max. It was held from Viscount Hawarden and valued at £15 and 18 shillings.
At the time of the 1911 census, there were 19 households in the townland.