Moure may refer to:
- Moure Family from Galicia, Spain
- Moure (Felgueiras), a parish in the municipality of Felgueiras, Portugal
- Moure (Póvoa de Lanhoso), a parish in the municipality of Póvoa de Lanhoso, Portugal
- Moure (Vila Verde), a parish in the municipality of Vila Verde, Portugal
- Padre Jesus Santiago Moure, a Brazilian biologist, zoologist and entomologist
- Santiago Moure, a Colombian comedy actor
- USS La Moure County, two United States Navy ships
- More language, a language of Burkina Faso
- Erin Moure, Canadian poet
Federico Moure-Rodriguez Diez,Diplomatic from Uruguay,Minister Plenipotenciario.
Moure is a Portuguese parish, located in the municipality of Barcelos. The population in 2011 was 925, in an area of 2.54 km².