Momin means One Who Believes In God. It is also used as a first name in the Middle East and South Asia.
- People named Momin:
- Momin Khan Momin (1800–1851), a Mughal-era poet
- Momin Ansari, a Muslim community, mainly in India, Pakistan, and Nepal
- Abdul Momin (1785–1885), sultan of Brunei
- Kot Momin, a town in the Sargodha district of Punjab, Pakistan
- Kot Momin Tehsil, a subdivision of the Sargodha district
- Ghari Momin, a small village in the Rajouri district of Jammar and Kashmir, India
- Ethnic groups
- Memon people were known as Momin when they converted to Islam. Over time this term changed to Memon.