The Collaborative International Dictionary
Mn \Mn\, n. (Chem.) The chemical symbol for manganese.
MN may stand for:
- Marine Nationale - the French Navy
- Model number, an identifying number for each particular type of product a manufacturer makes
- MN (film)
- MN+ an Worldwide Indian Movies Channel
- Mongolian language ISO 639-1 code
- mn (digraph), a combination of letters used in spelling
MN is a 1954 Filipino movie produced by Sampaguita Pictures and written by ace comic writer Pablo S. Gomez. This film starred Sampaguita players including Carmen Rosales, Oscar Moreno, Alicia Vergel, César Ramírez (actor) & Aruray.
The movie was a box-office hit in 1954.
Usage examples of "mn".
For instance, among the major (genetically determined) human blood groups, groups B of the so-called ABO system and S of the MNS system occur in New Guinea as well as in most of the rest of the world, but both are virtually absent in Australia.