MKD may refer to:
- Macedonian denar, ISO 4217 currency code
- Macedonian language, ISO 639-2 code
- Republic of Macedonia, ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 code and IOC country code
- Milton Keynes Dons F.C., English association football club
- Mortal Kombat: Deception, fighting videogame, 6th in Mortal Combat series
- Mkd (Unix command), computer application for programmers
mkd is a software application for extracting pre-encoded comments lines to generate software documentation according to the ISO/IEC 26514:2008 standard. mkd is an abbreviation of make documentation. mkd was originally known as mkdoc.