The MinC protein is one of three proteins encoded by the minB operon and which is required to generate pole to pole oscillations prior to bacterial cell division as a means of specifying the midzone of the cell. This function is achieved by preventing the formation of the divisome Z-ring around the poles.
Minc, MINC, or MinC may refer to:
- MINC, a data specification language.
- MinC, one of three proteins encoded by the minB operon
- Alain Minc (1949–), French businessman, political advisor, and author
- Carlos Minc (1951–), Brazilian geographer and politician
- Hilary Minc (1905–1974), Polish economist and member of Communist Party of Poland
- Ministério da Cultura (MinC), Brazil's Culture of Ministry