Crossword clues for mikey
Mikey may refer to:
- MIKEY, a key management protocol
- Mikey Way, a bassist, formerly of the band My Chemical Romance
- Mikey (film), 1992 horror film
- Little Mikey, fictional character in a commercial for Life cereal
- Mikey Simon, main character of the television series Kappa Mikey
- Mikeyy, a computer worm
- A nickname for Michael
- An alien in the movie Men in Black
Mikey is a 1992 horror- thriller film directed by Dennis Dimster and starring Brian Bonsall. The film centers on the character of Mikey, a young boy who is adopted by a family after his previous adoptive family dies. Rather than the darling child they expected, however, Mikey turns out to be a violent psychopath and a budding serial killer.
Mikey (Cho Myung-ik) ( Hangul: 마이키 ; Hanja: 趙明翼; born 30 Jan 1980) is a member of a popular South Korean band Turbo.