Crossword clues for merv
- Legendary producer Griffin
- Jeopardy creator Griffin
- Griffin who died shortly before his crossword game show debuted
- Griffin of game show fame
- Game-show guru Griffin
- Big influence on Rosie
- TV mogul's autobiography
- TV legend Griffin
- TV host ___ Griffin
- Television star and producer Griffin
- Talk-show host Griffin
- Rosie's role model
- Old TV's ___ Griffin Productions
- Mr. Griffin
- Mogul Griffin
- Longtime TV host Griffin
- Late game show mogul Griffin
- Last first name in "Wheel . ." . credits
- Historic name in TV talk
- Hirer of Pat and Vanna
- He bought Atlantic City's Resorts casino from Donald
- Griffin, for one
- Griffin of talk TV
- Griffin of old TV
- Game shows' Griffin
- Game show pioneer Griffin
- Game show mogul Griffin
- Former TV host Griffin
- First name in TV
- First name in old talk shows
- Businessman Griffin
- Big name in game-show history
- "SNL" degenerate ___ the Perv
- "__ Griffin's Crosswords": game show
- ''Wheel of Fortune'' creator Griffin
- ''Jeopardy!'' creator Griffin
- ___ Griffin Enterprises
- First name in casino ownership
- First name in TV talk
- Former talk-show host
- First name in game shows
- TV's Griffin, who created "Wheel of Fortune"
- Griffin of "Jeopardy!"
- Ex-host Griffin
- First name in old TV talk
- First name in game show production
- "Jeopardy!" creator ___ Griffin
- ___ Griffin, 1960's-80's talk show host
- Griffin who created "Jeopardy!"
- "___ Griffin's Crosswords"
- Griffin who loved game shows
- Griffin who created "Wheel of Fortune"
- Longtime first name in TV talk
- "Jeopardy!" creator Griffin
- Game show maven Griffin
- TV host Griffin
- Griffin of game shows
- Talk-show name
- Entrepreneur Griffin
- Griffin of TV lore
- Erstwhile talk-show host
- Griffin of talk-show fame
- ___ Griffin (TV talk-show host)
- First name in talk shows
- ___ Griffin of TV and Wall St.
- ___ Griffin, TV emcee
- ___ Griffin, TV host
- Big name in game shows
- "Wheel of Fortune" creator Griffin
- Game show creator Griffin
- "Jeopardy!" first name
- TV mogul Griffin
- Game show producer Griffin
- Game show legend Griffin
Merv (, , Marv), formerly Achaemenid Satrapy of Margiana, and later Alexandria (Ἀλεξάνδρεια) and Antiochia in Margiana , was a major oasis- city in Central Asia, on the historical Silk Road, located near today's Mary in Turkmenistan.
Several cities have existed on this site, which is significant for the interchange of culture and politics at a site of major strategic value. It is claimed that Merv was briefly the largest city in the world in the 12th century. The site of ancient Merv has been listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. (See List of World Heritage Sites in Turkmenistan)
Merv often refers to the Central Asian city: Merv.
It may also refer to the historical Merv (East Syrian Ecclesiastical Province)
Merv was a metropolitan province of the Church of the East between the fifth and eleventh centuries, with several known suffragan dioceses.
Usage examples of "merv".
Even the wagons of that fat man who had been so afraid outside Merv, and the man himself, now not nearly so fat and moving the faster for it.
Wolffs actual journey, I took some liberties with the timing of background events, but the Amir Nasrullah, the Nayeb Abdul Samut Khan, and the Khalifa of Merv were all real people and their characters are portrayed accurately in the book.
Good Lord, their ragged visitor must be the Khalifa of Merv, the spiritual leader of the Turkomans and the only man with any influence on their wild behavior.
I also guessed that Dil Assa might seek you out when he heard that a ferengi was in Merv, for his brother was killed by the British in Afghanistan.
Ross sat down in the lee of a hill where they had a distant view over the winding Merv river.
The rain on the aluminum roof of the Merv Griffin Enterprises building makes a sound in this room, like the frying of distant meat.
If Merv and Cathy had some kind of past, it seemed from the blandness of her reaction that Tilly knew nothing about it.
I could think of a lot of things I might want to do to Merv if I saw him right then, but none of them were exactly civilized.
I could even wonder what rabbits had to do with anything, Merv jumped from his chair as if Cherry had rammed an electric cattle prod to his man-bits, and ran past us out of the stinking office.
But Merv had said something that obviously struck home, because Hank turned to me, eyes widening as he stared at my sin-bought outfit.
There he was, standing by helplessly, looking as if he wanted to charge the FBI and the policeman and Merv, simultaneously.
Willingham has written the scripts for a number of popular comic book series including The Elementals, Ironwood, and a favorite of mine, Coventry, as well as one shots such as Merv Pumpkinhead, Agent of Dream and too many others to mention.