Housing Units (2000): 65
Land area (2000): 0.439326 sq. miles (1.137848 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 0.439326 sq. miles (1.137848 sq. km)
FIPS code: 47820
Located within: Texas (TX), FIPS 48
Location: 32.058545 N, 96.894887 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 76666
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Mertens may refer to:
- Mertens, Texas, a US town
People with the surname Mertens:
- Conner Mertens, American football player
- Dries Mertens, Belgian footballer born in 1987
- Gregory Mertens, Belgian footballer (1991–2015)
- Franz Mertens, German mathematician
- Franz Carl Mertens, German botanist
- Jan Mertens, Dutch politician
- Jan Mertens the Younger, South Netherlandish painter
- Jean-François Mertens, Belgian game theorist
- Jerry Mertens, American former football cornerback
- Joseph Mertens, Belgian archaeologist
- Klaus Mertens, German singer
- Klaus Mertens, German artist
- Linda Mertens, Belgian singer
- Michael Mertens, German retired shot putter
- Pierre Mertens, Belgian writer
- Pieter Mertens, Belgian former professional road bicycle racer
- Robert Mertens, German zoologist
- Stéphane Mertens, Belgian motorcycle road racer
- Tim Mertens, Belgian racing cyclist
- Wim Mertens, Belgian musician
- Yannick Mertens, Belgian tennis player
Usage examples of "mertens".
Well, the blond guy across from the bandstand is David Mertens, the set designer.
The Homicide pen was jam-packed _Badge of Honor_: Brett Chase, Miller Stanton, David Mertens the set man, Jerry Marsalas his nurse--one long bench crammed tight.
David Mertens the set man, he's at home with his male nurse, so maybe he's fruit, too.
Patchett and Dieterling were partners at the time of the Atherton killings, and you know I make Mertens for them.
He also didn't know that David Mertens was the Wennerholm killer's new identity, so when Marsalas hatched this plan to sell the books and went to Pierce for financing, he just thought it was dirty books that compromised his prostitutes and their customers.
He caught me with another man and got part of the Mertens story out of me.
His final Nite Owl report omitted mention of Dudley Smith and the fact that David Mertens, now the object of an all-points bulletin for his murders of Sid Hudgens, Billy Dieterling and Jerry Marsalas, was also the 1934 slayer of Wee Willie Wennerholm and five other children.