Merriweather may refer to:
- Big Maceo Merriweather (1905–1953), American blues pianist and singer, active in Chicago in the 1940s
- Daniel Merriweather (born 1982),) is an Australian R&B singer/songwriter
- Diana Merriweather (1963–1997), American cancer activist and founder of the Melanoma Research Foundation
- Malcolm Merriweather, Andy Griffith Show character
- Marjorie Merriweather Post (1887–1973), leading American socialite and the founder of General Foods, Inc
- Mike Merriweather (born 1960), retired American football linebacker
- Merriweather, a free font created by Eben Sorkin and available in the Google Fonts library.